- the elvis impersonator in the dining room...food as well as entertainment ;)
- bingo...jason was determined to go and play with all the senior citizens
- myra locking me out of the apartment...almost a nightly event that entire summer
- the "stalker" who climbed into our vents and sprayed mace through the airconditioning system
- the late night 911 phone calls
- being accused of stealing her depends...
- the residents reserving their parking spaces by leaving their scooters in the spot
- myra's scooter breaking down, so she hitched a ride with another old man and his scooter
- august in texas + the heat set on 85 degrees = a not so pleasant morning experience
there were lots of other experiences but these are the ones i'll always remember :). my summer with myra was eventful, at times scary, and always provided a good laugh for the children's staff of pwood.
(if you've never heard about my adventures at country lane...ask me sometime. i promise you, you'll laugh.)
(ps--this is a blog i wrote about a week ago but never published...i haven't had time lately to finish out some half-written blogs, so several may appear at once! :)