1. Where was the very last place you went besides your house?
firebirds for dinner with hubs and marissa
2. What are you doing tonight?
hmm...well, i'll tell you what i did. i watched hubs install our new kitchen faucet (it broke last night...water everywhere...not a good scene), had dinner with ris and joel, caught up on the facebook/twitter/blogging world and am headed to bed very soon.
3. Who last texted you?
4. Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?
5. Do you get mad easily?
no it takes A LOT to make me mad but once you've gone there...watch out ;0)
6. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
oh my goodness i'm such a talker. just ask joel :0)
7. Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
hmm. i prefer spring/fall weather to be outside but i will admit that my winter clothes are my favorite (so i'd go with cold weather for the outfit options).
8. Who was the last person you were in a car with?
joel and marissa
9. What color are your eyes?
10. Have you ever given up on someone but then went back to them later?
ugh. unfortunately and in my experience, those decisions don't usually end with a happy ending.
11. Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger?
not thrown it but have had to beat it against my steering wheel to get the battery out. (i don't have that phone anymore...i wonder why ;0)
12. Has anyone told you a secret lately that you aren’t allowed to tell anyone?
13. Honestly, if you could go back six months and change something, would you?
nope, not at all. the last 6 months have been amazing.
14. Are you wearing any clothes that don’t belong to you?
nope. all mine!
15. Do you have a lot on your mind at the moment?
only that i'm super tired and WHY am i doing a blog survery when i have to wake up at 5:30?
16. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
well, i would say MY side which is the left side of the bed but hubs would tell you that i travel between his side and my side. he's totally making that up, though. totally.
17. What is your favorite thing to shop for?
hmm...well, i enjoy shopping in general but i really love going with people to shop and help them pick out clothes, accessories, etc. i really think i'd love to be a personal shopper.
18. Who knows you better than you know yourself?
obviously besides Jesus (who knows me way better than anyone) i would say joel. he's quite an amazing man!
19. What are you doing this summer?
training our new puppy, paisley and working (hello summertime is a busy time in children's ministry!)
20. Do you miss your past?
i do occasionally miss being a little kid and i miss people from my past that have passed away...sometimes i would just give anything to get to sit down with them again and talk.
21. Did you ever have tea parties when you were younger?
yes...with my grandma. she would sit with me and we would pretend to be ladies who were having lunch. she was precious...i would even try to "gossip" with her at lunch. (see #20...i miss her so much!)
22. What is your favorite line from a movie?
ohh. there are too many! i don't know right now.
23. Would you rather be the opposite sex?
24. What would you never name one of your children?
gertrude (or horace)...sorry, hubs. i just can't do it.
25. What is the coolest restaurant you’ve ever been to?
well, one of my favs and it's a pretty cool place is chuy's in dallas
26. Where do you go when you want to get a really good sub sandwich?
hmm. i guess subway. i don't really eat sub sandwiches that much...i ate them a lot in college and have been burned out on them since then.
27. What style of house would you like to live in?
i love old, cottage style houses.
28. Do you flip the channel when commercials come on?
ha. no but i do mute the tv.
29. Have you seen any of the Saw movies?
umm. no way and i never will.
30. What was your favorite book as a child?
oh gosh...so many! charlotte's web was up there but then there were my sister's old nancy drew books and then the babysitter's club (my friends in 3rd grade started a babysitter's club. i got to be mary ann but i really wanted to be stacy. can you believe i remembered that ;0).