1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both...i am quite partial to gift bags if i'm running out of time!
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial but i do love real trees...nothing beats that smell!
3. When do you put up the tree? it's usually the first week of december
4. When do you take the tree down? umm...after new years.
5. Do you like eggnog? one work: ewww.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? ohhh, one Christmas, Santa brought me some cabbage patch dolls, a play pen, stroller, AND carseat for them. i was in baby doll heaven!
7. Hardest person to buy for? my daddy because his reply is either that he doesn't need anything OR just to get him socks. socks?! totally not an acceptable Christmas gift!
8. Easiest person to buy for? my mom, my sister, my niece
9. Do you have a nativity scene? YES...my mom and sister gave it to me at my family/friends shower and i LOVE it!!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail but so sorry--no one will receive a Christmas card from me this year!
11. WORST CHRISTMAS GIFT U EVER RECEIVED? hmm...there was the collared sweatshirt with the bird/birdhouse on it (i was 13 yrs old...not that i would wear that now but come on...13? that's just a recipe to be destroyed in middle school).
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? ohhh i have so many! miracle on 34th street, how the grinch stole christmas (the animated one), rudolph, frosty, charlie brown christmas, elf, christmas vacation AND THEN all the christmas movies on hallmark channel, family channel, and lifetime.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? i usually do my christmas shopping the 2nd week of december but this year i will be on a cruise sailing around hawaii...so, i have already finished my shopping. can you believe it?
14 . Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? my mom's entire christmas eve spread is AMAZING (she has close to the same menu every year), my sister's cranberry coffee cake...
16. Lights on the tree? either white OR those old fashioned colored lights...the big bulb kind
17. Favorite Christmas song? o holy night, what child is this, baby it's cold outside, santa baby...
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer'? donner, blitzen, dancer, prancer, comet, cupid, dasher, vixen, and rudolph
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the song feliz navidad
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? traditional christmas colors...red, white, green
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? hmm...to enjoy a stress-free time with family after the wedding. gift wise...i have mentioned a few things to "santa" ;)