Saturday, August 22, 2009

i'm totally a copycat but i'm okay with that :0)

again, i'm totally copying amy beth's survey saturday for two reasons...1) because i like this survey and think it looks fun and 2) because i've been tagged for this very survey several times on facebook and have never done it. so, today's the day!

Three names I go by:
1) amy
2)amybeth
3)baby

Three jobs I’ve had in my life:
1)customer service rep for student discipleship ministries (the see you at the pole people)
2) preschool ministry director
3)kindergarten ministry coordinator

Three places I’ve lived:
1) gastonia, nc
2) plano, tx
3) boiling springs, nc

Three favorite drinks:
1)diet coke
2)sweet tea (with lemon)
3)coffee

Three television shows I watch:
1)top chef
2)army wives
3) drop dead diva

Three of my favorite foods:
1) chocolate
2)chicken
3)almost ALL veggies...weird, i know

Three of my favorite restaurants:
1) pei wei
2) maggiano's
3) bonefish

Three things I couldn’t live without: (i'm interpreting this as THINGS i can't live without...not people because we ALL know that Jesus would be at top of that list and then the awesome hubs, joel.)
1) extra fine point sharpies (in lots-o-colors)
2) cute paper/stationary
3) pony tail holders

Three things I can’t stand:
1)tardiness
2)when people don't follow through or aren't true to their word
3)bad drivers

Three things I’m decent at:
1) i love giving gifts to people...and am a little anal that i try very hard to match the gift bag/wrapping paper, card, and gift so that they're in the same color scheme. weird, i know.
2) being an aunt...i love hanging out with my nephews and niece and i LOVE that they still want to hang out with me (even though 2 of them are in the midst of the teen years).
3)cooking...i think i'm slowly getting the hang of it and am having fun changing and tweaking recipes to make them my own.

Three things I’m looking forward to this weekend:
1) looking at lots/house plans with my mom
2) hanging with the in-laws and seeing my sister-in-law, nephew, and niece who live in norfolk
3)quality time with hubs...just being together

Three things I’m addicted to:
1) diet coke
2)reading blogs/facebook/twitter...sometimes, i'm too connected!!
3)quality time with hubs...seriously, it's one of my top love languages

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the sharpies, Pei Wei and matching the gifts with the wrapping paper! Girl, Steve's birthday cake even matched the paper and the gifts this weekend.
And I am always tardy so I am one friend that drives you crazy with that! Sorry!!!
Fun to read about you!
Love you!