Saturday, August 8, 2009

survey says...!!!

a blog that is on my daily reads list posts a fun and random survey every saturday...i'm a big fan of these silly little surveys because i think they're fun and they're interesting. you get to know things about people that you wouldn't normally think to ask. so, i decided to copy amy beth's survey today and join in on the fun over here on all about the alleys.

1. Have you made a new friend this year? yes, of course! i have a new furry friend (we love our paisley) and several new friends from church.

2. Have you fallen out of love this year? nope, not at all. i've never been MORE in love, in fact.

3. Have you laughed until you cried this year? umm...i live with joel alley. he's pretty much the most hilarious person i've ever met. he makes me laugh until i cry all the time. (he doesn't always show that side to everyone so i feel completely fortunate and blessed that i get to experience it :)

4. Have you met someone who changed you this year? hmm...well, paisley was a great addition to our little family and it did kind of change our life. other than that, i don't think so.

5. How many kids do you want to have? one to start with an option to add two more. we have to see what it's like to have one although, a friend from church mentioned the other night (she just had her third) that she thinks the first two children are your initiation into parenting...kind of like a hazing. apparently, her third has been a breeze compared to her first two. so, we'll see! :)

6. Have you ever wanted to change your name? several times. when i was going into 7th grade, i decided i wanted to change my name to elizabeth (my middle name) but my friends and family just couldn't catch on to it. just last year, i was trying to decide whether to keep my middle name, drop my last name right before we were married, i was tempted to drop my first name. i would have been elizabeth alley but it's a little late in life to change your name when you're 30.

7. When is the last time you saw your mother? i had lunch with her yesterday. joel and i will also see her in about 2 hrs because she is showing us houses (YAY for that!!! very fun!)

8. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? hmm....funny you should ask because there are one or two things that i'd like to change that might possibly happen in the near future. i'll keep you updated :).

9. What are you listening to right now? joel fuss at paisley for biting (it's a constant, "no bite" around here lately) and "sell this house" is on tv.

10. What’s getting on your nerves right now? the fact that we're going to be late to meet my mom.

11. What’s your most visited website? facebook...thanks to my crackberry.

12. What are your nicknames? i love my nicknames...ALL of them... amybeth (my family calls me this); amyjane (sometimes my mom would call me this when i was little); aims (from the bff); gracie, graceland, grace-a-licious (all from the same amazing friend); baby (from hubs)

13. What’s your relationship status? M-A-R-R-I-E-D...i love that.

14. What do you like about yourself? i try really hard to be loyal and devoted in my relationships...if you need me, it's my goal to always be there.

15. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? i don't think so...

16. Have you had your heart broken? yes but am now thankful that relationship ended because the Lord had much better plans for me!!!

17. Do you believe in love at first sight? no...i think love develops over time.

18. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what day would it be? definitely my wedding day. it was amazing, simply amazing.

19. Are you afraid of falling in love? nope...the Lord has blessed me with an incredible, Godly man who takes such great care of my heart.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful. from one amazing friend to another. ;o)

love/ joie